Our Fully Accessible cabin is a self contained, 2 bedroom cabin with a queen bed, double bed and a single bed. All bed linen and towels are supplied.
This cabin is designed and equipped to accommodate people with wheelchair and other needs with a ramp, large living area, and a large bathroom including hand rails and shower seat.
This cabin is supplied with a TV in the lounge room and main bedroom, split system heating and cooling, microwave, cooking facilities with cutlery and crockery.
Cathedral ceilings throughout, with a ceiling fan in the main living area, and one in the main bedroom, makes this cabin ideal and comfortable for a short or long stay any time throughout the year. A verandah on the front also provides the perfect place to sit and relax and enjoy the beautiful park surrounds.
- Kitchen with basic cooking facilities, large fridge/freezer, microwave.
- Dining area with table and chairs.
- Large lounge area with a 3 seater and 2 seater couch and coffee table.
- Large bathroom including shower seat, toilet and basin.
- Bedroom 1 – Queen size bed. Wall mounted TV.
- Bedroom 2 – Double bed and single bed.